I hope you all are fine...
~~~ TIZEN WATCHES ONLY ~~~
~~~ FEATURES, BUGS & FUTURE WORKS~~~
- FEATURES: Works on Active2 and Watch3 (as mentioned, Samsung Tizen Watches), Multilanguage, no root detection, no country restriction, no device restriction, age limit lowered from 22 to 16, no lock screen restriction, No Force update to latest version) for phone, as for the watch, SHM multilanguage 1.1.0049...
- BUGS: None...
- BP SYNC between SHM and SH: There is an Entire Section that explains it in detail, don't miss it if you want this to work...
- About ECG in SH: ECG has never synced to Samsung Cloud, since the first release of SHM, the ECG tile has no use other than being a shortcut to open SHM at ECG tab...
- SHM ChangeLog: see Post #2
- CRASHING?: few devices crash at application start and few others crash after completing the profile, logs showed each device has a different problem, I'm not considering this as a bug but you can ask me and I'll try to help...
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please search the thread first before posting your problem, provide details, screenshot, videos if possible, do not just say "it's not working" or "it's crashing", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
- FUTURE WORKS: fix theme bugs...
- NOTE FOR SAMSUNG ROOT USERS: Device encryption will play a big role if you leave it, you most likely will end up with error ERR_INTEGRITY which makes shm refuse to communicate with the watch... the solution would be flashing encryption disabled...
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT POSTING: Please read the F.A.Q and search the thread first before posting your problem, PROVIDE DETAILS, SCREENSHOT, VIDEOS IF POSSIBLE, DO NOT JUST SAY "IT'S NOT WORKING" OR "IT'S CRASHING", details are important if you want me to help you and to get it fast...
If you are confused on XDA, here is a brief view on Github: A repo to put the SHM MOD Changelog for the Companion to fetch. I Do not want to update the companion to change the Changelog... - GitHub - ITDev93/SHM-MOD: A repo to put the SHM MOD Changelog for ... github.com
GitHub - ITDev93/SHM-MOD: A repo to put the SHM MOD Changelog for the Companion to fetch. I Do not want to update the companion to change the Changelog...
A repo to put the SHM MOD Changelog for the Companion to fetch. I Do not want to update the companion to change the Changelog... - GitHub - ITDev93/SHM-MOD: A repo to put the SHM MOD Changelog for ...
~~~ FOR WearOS (Watch4 And Above), LINK BELOW~~~
~~~ SHM MOD F.A.Q ~~~
First I want to say to article authors, thank you for your efforts to publish an article on this, but please do not copy and paste into your article as content may change and please provide link to the thread so people can get help and ask questions...
Ok, now let's begin:
- Tizen SHM MOD and WearOS SHM MOD...?
The watch4 original SHM can't communicate with the phone MOD, and it's not possible to completly remove the original SHM from the watch4, so I had to create WearOS MOD and rename the previous MOD to Tizen MOD...
- Do I need root...?
No root is required...
- Does this void my warranty?
No it does not void the warrenty or trip the know or damage the watch or the phone...
- OTA effect on MOD & MOD effects on OTA.
No Effects, the MOD is independant...
- Run_me.bat Java "main" errors and JDK15.
Open CMD and type 'Java --version', if it doesn't say Java 15, then you will struggle with such error, uninstall any JDK and reinstall JDK 15, run the command again, you should see Java 15...
- Connecting to the watch isn't working.
Firewall, antivirus, defender, anything that filters the internet can block the connection of the watch, so make sure to disable all internet security, if it doesn't connect yet, reboot the pc and the watch and try again...
~~~ REPORTING AN ISSUE WITH SHM MOD ~~~
Tell me your device type and Android version, provide me a screenshot or video of where it happened and how, a logcat is appreciated, these details will help me re-create the environment and try to get the issue you have so I can trace it and fix it...
~~~ Tizen - Active2 & Watch3 - How to install SHM MOD - Tutorial - XDA - Dante63 ~~~
If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/6foHp4LDVd0
~~~ FILES and Description ~~~
Here is the link to the files I am using:
I believe the folders describe themselves, the APK at the root is to be installed on your phone...
~~~ SHM MOD Companion ~~~
~~~ Get updates, Enable BP Sync and Much More ~~~
If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/QzYjqrgnKU0
~~~ ENABLING BP SYNC BETWEEN SHM & SH ~~~
If you can't see the YouTube video, visit the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-4eetNuHFco
~~~ Using latest Samsung Health on Rooted Device ~~~
Thanks to XDA @73sydney , quoting the solution for bypassing Samsung Health root detection, no more using Samsung Health MOD...
Samsung Health Security Props Removes "sakv2" from ro.security.keystore.keytype to help make Samsung Health run on rooted devices. This doesnt mean its a universal "fix" and works on every device every time, so ymmv....
Disclaimer: The changes made by this module may have ramifications/consequences beyond what you may be using it for (Samsung Health). I have tested it for several days and havent found any personally, but this doesnt mean they dont exist. You use this at your own risk
looks for /vendor/build.prop if found, it copies the ro.security.keystore.keytype line (in case not everyone has the same keytypes in the line - i hate using static files, i write modules to use whats on each device) to a new system.prop file in the modules folder removes sakv2 from the line in system.prop (it will remove sakv2 from the line (hopefully) wherever it exists, beginning, end or middle) I had planned to test this new "fix" for a while before releasing the module to stop people from manually editing the existing file, as using magisk is preferable as its easily reversible, but once i saw posts on XDA about it, i figured id release this now
As mentioned above, there may be side effects to this "fix", ymmv
Note: You still need to make sure you have Samsung Health added to Magisk's Deny List, ideally with Shamiko installed (if using Shamiko dont forget to disable Enforce Deny List)
Please use the Knox Patch Module:
GitHub - BlackMesa123/KnoxPatch: LSPosed module to get Samsung apps/features working again in your rooted Galaxy device.
LSPosed module to get Samsung apps/features working again in your rooted Galaxy device. - GitHub - BlackMesa123/KnoxPatch: LSPosed module to get Samsung apps/features working again in your rooted G...
Thanks to XDA @BlackMesa123
You can also find a thread here:
XDA - Knox Patch
~~~ Special Thanks ~~~
Thanks to the following members for sharing their solutions about the Java "main" exception error solution: @FckSamsung, @little_blaine, @uoY_redruM and @gogega ...
BIG THANKS TO @evildog1 for the APK Easy Tool and @LeJay for the Fit2Installer that I found on his Thread...
Thanks to @caravana for sharing version 175, found at Samsung Health Monitor - 22.214.171.124.mod4.Caravana and on XDA Samsung Health Monitor v126.96.36.199 by @JonGarrett is how I found the link...
Thanks to @adfree for providing me SHM 188.8.131.52, SHM watch 1.1.0037 and SHM watch 1.1.0039...
Thanks to @vadu71 for providing me the updated version of SHM 183...
Big thanks to member @l0nax for the great catch of finding the device detection and lowering age restriction found in here...
Thanks to @jmdomini as despite BP was hidden and inaccessible, he was able to use the BP by calling the activity through a third-party app which tells me that the restrictions were only view related and not functionality, his findings helped me dig in the right place and fix SHM...
Thanks to @warpjavier for sharing his thread
I have followed his steps and generated unsigned TPKs, you just need to sign it...
After signing it with Tizen studio, you either push it sdb or you can use the TPK installer which you decompile, place the tpk in assets and compile it again...
Thanks for this Guide by @xxstd (download 1 to 3, don't use 4 or 5, use mine and proceed with the rest) for how to sign TPKs
Thanks to Mr. @m2carbine as on the journey of trying to make this work, thanks to him I found the root cause why BP failed to install...
~~~ ABOUT THE ORIGINAL SHM ~~~
According to Samsung, The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Galaxy Watch3 and later models, alongside having Android version 7.0 and above...
SHM has device detection, country restriction and spoof location detection, the following countries were listed in the country restriction checking, I believe if you live in those countries, SHM should Work, otherwise, it wouldn't, SHM checks your GeoLocation, Sim Card, and Device CSC (if no sim or location provided)
List of Country Codes Alpha-2:
EU_CSC (Total 35):
EU_MNC (Total 29):
NON-EU (Total 14):
SHM will work only if the following is not detected on your Samsung Device:
~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
Don't forget to smash the THANKS
PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting me through my Patreon Page monthly or one time through PayPal ...
You can also support me through Google Play by installing: GeminiMan Watchfaces Case, a place where you can see all of my watchfaces... play.google.com
GeminiMan Watchfaces Case - Apps on Google Play
GeminiMan Watchfaces Case, a place where you can see all of my watchfaces...
✯ XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/m/dante63.7047928/
✯ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/XDA-Dante63/
✯ Telegram: https://t.me/xda_dante63
How do I remove restrictions from my Samsung Health Monitor? ›
Now Clear the data of the following applications:
- Google Play Services.
- Google Play Framework.
- Google Play Store.
- HwWifiproBqeService (For Huawei devices only, skip if you are not Huawei)
You should check if the app is available in your country, make sure you have updated the app, and check your cellular or Wi-Fi connection. The information gathered from this device, Samsung Health, or related software is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease or other conditions.What are the minimum requirements for Samsung Health Monitor? ›
Note: The Samsung Health Monitor app requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or Watch3 on the most recent software (Tizen 4.0. 0.8 or higher), or a Galaxy Watch4, paired with a Galaxy phone running Android 7 (Nougat) or later.Why is Samsung Health not available in your current location? ›
Check that your country and region support ECG
If you see the message “Samsung Health Monitor is not available in your current location,” it means that you cannot use your watch to perform an ECG reading at this time. Samsung is always adding new regions and countries while rolling out its health functions.
- Your monitor may have an OSD Lock function. ...
- Find the Menu button on your Monitor and press and hold your finger on it for 10 seconds. ...
- To unlock the Menu , repeat the above steps.
- In “Drawer Menu > Data”, please make sure that the “Allow to write” to Samsung Health is turned on in the 'Data permissions”. ...
- Go to the menu on the top left side and tap on “Data”.
- Select “Samsung Health”.
- Allow “All permissions”.
While Samsung Health initially offered support for third-party apps, that all changed in 2018, removing access to most services with the exceptions of Strava and Technogym. It also no longer syncs with other third-party services, blocking the ability for other apps to share health data with Samsung Health.Why Samsung health is not working? ›
Please head into Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Storage > Clear cache. If the issue still persists after this, follow those steps again and tap on 'Clear data' then restart your phone.Is Samsung getting rid of Samsung health? ›
According to a screenshot obtained by SamMobile, starting March 23, Samsung Health will no longer be available on Android OS 7.0 Nougat or lower. Those who own old Galaxy phones and tablets will have to upgrade to a new version of Android to keep using Samsung Health or switch to a newer phone.What can I use instead of Samsung Health Monitor? ›
- Google Fit. Free • Proprietary. Health Tool. ...
- adidas Running. Freemium • Proprietary. Run Tracker. ...
- Open mHealth. Free • Open Source. Health Tool. ...
- Apple Health. Free • Proprietary. Run Tracker. ...
- Ghostracer. Free • Proprietary. ...
- Daily Dozen. Free • Open Source. ...
- Fitnetix Fitness Tracker. Free • Proprietary. ...
- Fitso. Freemium • Proprietary.
Do you have to pay for Samsung Health? ›
Is the Samsung Health app free? Yes, the Samsung Health app is free to download and use. It's available to download from the Google Play store. You can even download it to non-Samsung devices including Android smartphones, Google phones and iPhones.Which countries allow Samsung Health Monitor? ›
The markets that will receive the new health-tracking features are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, ...How do I update my Samsung Health Monitor app? ›
On your phone, navigate to and open the Galaxy Store. Tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap Updates. If an update is available for the Galaxy Wearable app, tap the Update icon next to it.How do I change my region on Samsung Health? ›
- open Samsung Health app.
- click on the "3 dots" in right hand top corner.
- click on "settings"
- click on " about Samsung health"
- click on "set features"
- click on "common"
- change "CSC Country code" to (whatever you want)
- Press and hold the main menu button on the monitor for 10-15 seconds.
- The lock symbol should change to an open padlock.
- Set the preferences as desired.
Press any button to wake the display up, Press Ctrl, Alt and Del at the same time.
- Test Your Monitor On Another Computer. ...
- Listen for Clues. ...
- Check the Connections. ...
- Update your Graphics Drivers. ...
- Reset and update the BIOS with your Keyboard.
To turn off this feature, you can easily control turn off/on the app, and you can choose which app you want to be monitored. open settings > lock screen and security > app permission monitor.How do I change restrictions on my Samsung? ›
Set up Parental controls
Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Digital Wellbeing and parental controls. Tap Parental controls, and then tap Get started. Select Child or teen, or Parent, depending on the device's user.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can't find it, tap See all apps. ...
- Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you'll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.
How do I change settings on Samsung Health? ›
Manage your personal information
Navigate to and open the Samsung Health app. Tap the My Page tab, and then tap Edit next to your name. From this page, you can adjust your personal information such as your profile, picture, name, height, and more. Tap Save when you are finished.